I have been trying to keep busy getting some projects done. I have them stacked up in the craft room. I am doing my best to finish them but I have picked up an old favorite and that is -- crocheting. I never ever thought I would be crocheting again in my life. I did it when I was younger but all of a sudden it has become popular again. I suppose with the advent of the knitting generation, crocheting has also become popular.
So I have made hats and shoes so far.
I made the first hat for Ryder, just to see if I still had the crochet gene, it was a doggy hat that is the same as the gray one at the end except the it was beige with brown ears.
Then I made Luke a newsboy hat similar to the first one but without the pink bow..:) I will find those pictures later.
Then I made Avery some shoes, which is the first picture. Megan has sent me a few patterns to make and so I still have the crocodile boots to make but I have to order the yarn because it is speciality yarn. I wanted to wait until I had the crochet thing working good again, cause it looks fairly hard, and it HAS been years.
So Ashley wanted a newsboy hat like Luke's and then Brayden wanted a hat like Ryder's and then Matt wanted one like the boys WITHOUT the ears. Can't understand why he would not want the ears!!!




I have two more projects started. A hat for Avery and the other night Gavin saw the hats and wants one. So his is going to be blue and Ashley wants a couple more so..... I have a whole lot of crochet projects to finish....never imagined I would be doing this again. Actually kind of like it....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment